Bed and Breakfast and Holiday rentals offer accommodation adapted to the sanitary rules and social distancing. Contact the owners directly to get the best rate!
The Mont Ventoux is situated in the north of the Vaucluse Vaucluse. It is
a solitary mountain which rises to 1912 m, the first major rise in the southeast
of the Alps. He was nicknamed the "Giant of Provence". Petrarch
was the first to make his ascent was the 14th century. But the Mont Ventoux
is known worldwide thanks to the Tour de France, a grueling climb by bike
is a famous sporting event. The view at the summit of Mont Ventoux is special,
Mont Blanc in the north to the Camargue and the Mediterranean Sea to the
south. On the north side, there is the ski resort of Mont Serein. The Mont
Ventoux is classified biosphere reserve by UNESCO, is home to rare plant
species. At the foot of Mont Ventoux vineyards stretch producing AOC "Côtes
du Ventoux", mainly red wine, but also rosé and a little white
To see and learn a little more: Mont
Ventoux and Bédoin on Horizon Provence
Find a Bed and Breakfast and a Holiday rental near the Mont Ventoux.
A "design" bed and breakfast in the old village of Cairanne, a picturesque village with famous wine, situated on a hilltop above the river Aygues, overlooking the Mont Ventoux.
• Nearby: Cairanne, Gigondas, Mont Ventoux, Vaison-la-Romaine
Guest house located near Séguret and Vaison-la-Romaine and surrounded by the vineyards of Vacqueyras, Gigondas and Rasteau, Jacques and Maite Rey you to their charming guest rooms in a house with a large swimming pool.
• Nearby: Séguret, Vaison-la-Romaine, Gigondas, Mont Ventoux
Five beautiful Provençal guest rooms in a superb 19th century family house, surrounded by a garden, an orchard and an olive grove, 5 minutes walk from the old centre of Vaison-la-romaine.
• Nearby: Vaison-la-Romaine, Gigondas, Mont Ventoux, Nyons
Charming Bed and Breakfast rooms and gîte in Provence near Pernes les Fontaines, in the countryside, near Avignon in Vaucluse, not far from Mont Ventoux and the Luberon. Large garden and swimming pool.
• Nearby: Pernes les fontaines, Isle sur la Sorgue, Mont Ventoux, Avignon
Guest rooms in a contemporary and Zen spirit in Méthamis, a picturesque village in the Vaucluse between Luberon and Mont Ventoux. Private jacuzzi, massages, dinner, pool.
• Nearby: Mont Ventoux, Gorges de la Nesque, Isle sur la Sorgue
Four fine charming guest rooms in a renovated 17th century Provençal farmhouse in an original style "Bio et Chic" at the foot of Mont Ventoux. Swimming-pool, Garden.
• Nearby: Vaison-la-Romaine, Mont Ventoux, Drôme provençale, Buis-les-Baronnies
Five charming guest rooms and a Gîte with a large park of four hectares, an ideal place to relax, located in Monteux between Avignon and Carpentras. Park, Swimming pool and Dinner.
• Nearby: Avignon, Mont Ventoux, Orange, Isle sur la Sorgue
Two charming guest rooms and a comfortable Family Suite in an 18th century atmosphere, in a renovated traditional farmhouse near Malaucène at the foot of Mont-Ventoux.
• Nearby: Malaucène, Mont Ventoux, Vaison-la-Romaine, Gigondas
A superb Renaissance style holiday home near Sault on the heights of the Plateau d'Albion, in the authentic landscapes of lavender Provence. Garden, superb panorama on the lavenders.
• Nearby: Plateau d'Albion, Mont Ventoux, Drôme provençale, Gorges de la Nesque
Three guest rooms and a suite in a recently restored provencal farmhouse located in the provencal countryside. Garden and swimming pool.
• Nearby: Pernes-les-Fontaines, Isle sur la Sorgue, Mont Ventoux, Avignon
Five beautiful independent rooms with their terraces in a domain in Lafare, a small Provencal village in the Dentelles de Montmirail, near Mont Ventoux. Large flowered garden, swimming pool.
• Nearby: Beaumes de Venise, Gigondas, Mont Ventoux, Vaison-la-Romaine
Five comfortable and friendly guest rooms in an old 18th century farmhouse and four vacation rentals at the foot of the listed village of Venasque. Swimming pool and garden.
• Nearby: Venasque, Mont Ventoux, Gorges de la Nesque, Gordes
mbining tradition and modernity. The house is located in the heart of the best vineyards of the Cotes du Rhone. Large GAarden and swimming pool.
• Nearby: Gigondas, Châteauneuf du Pape, Orange, Mont Ventoux
Five superb rooms and three luxury gîtes at the foot of the Dentelles de Montmirail and Mont Ventoux, in a superb 19th century bastide, rediscover the art of living of eternal Provence. Park and swimming pool.
• Nearby: Vacqueyras, Mont Ventoux, Vaison la Romaine, Gorges de la Nesque
An old sheepfold restored as a holiday home in a Provencal hamlet near the village of Entrechaux, between Vaison-la-Romaine and Mont-Ventoux, for up to 10 people. Private garden and swimming pool.
• Nearby: Vaison-la-Romaine, Mont Ventoux, Gigondas, Buis-les-Baronnies
Five charming rooms and two comfortable and well-equipped gites in a Provencal bastide near Carpentras in the heart of the Vaucluse, ideal stay for cyclists. Garden with trees, swimming pool, summer kitchen.
• Nearby: Mont Ventoux, Gigondas, Isle sur la Sorgue, Avignon
Five large guest rooms in an old 17th century bastide, and three independent cottages at the foot of the village of Sault in the Lavender Provence, in the heart of a 2ha estate. Table d'hôtes, Swimming pool, Park.
• Nearby: Mont Ventoux, Gorges de la Nesque, Plateau d'Albion, Drôme provençale