A convenient selection of charming B&B in Provence.
For the best price (guaranteed without fees) book directly to the owner !
and breakfast Provence => Bed and breakfast Gard
Gard offers its visitors diverse landscapes and regions, but typically
Mediterranean. Gard extends from the lower Rhone Valley to the shores
of the Mediterranean Sea, including a large part of the plain of the Camargue
in the north and west and includes some of the Cevennes, the "Cevennes
Piemont", rough ground stones and sun. Roman civilization flourished
in the region, Nimes was a great Roman city, its arena and Maison Carree
have survived, but a few miles the amazing Pont du Gard aqueduct built
by the Romans which spans the Gardon and strength the admiration of visitors
for 2000 years. The sun and the dry climate that promotes the vine is
cultivated for millennia, in a landscape dominated by scrub. The grands
crus du Gard is the Cotes du Rhone Village on the left bank of the river
in Provence Gard: Laudun and Chusclan, Lirac has a special designation,
and is deemed to produce the Tavel rosé is called first rosé
wine from France .
Selection of Bed and breakfast and Guest houses located in the Gard department.
Five charming guest rooms to relax and unwind in Saint-Laurent Trees, a pretty medieval village of Provence Gard near Avignon. Pool.
- Nearby: Châteauneuf du pape, Avignon, Pont du Gard, Vallée du Rhône
Three guest rooms and two charming suites spacious and with original decoration in a beautiful Provencal house of the 17th century, in a village between Uzès and Pont du Gard. Table d'hôtes, Garden, Swimming pool.
- Nearby: Pont du Gard, Uzès, Nîmes, Gorges du Gardon
Two guest rooms and three suites, spacious and comfortable, in a superb old farm built in limestone, beautifully restored, near the Ardeche Gorges. Swimming-pool, garden.
- Nearby: Gorges de l'Ardèche, Barjac, Gorges de la Cèze, Vallée du Rhône
An air-conditioned guesthouse charm for two people in a villa with garden and pool near Avignon
- Nearby: Avignon, Chateauneuf-du-pape, Pont du Gard, Orange
Three quality guest rooms in Saze (in the Gard Provencal), between Avignon and the Pont du Gard. Garden and Swimming Pool.
- Nearby: Pont du Gard, Avignon, Beaucaire, Uzès
Beautiful 18th century in Aigues Vives, a village in the Languedoc with pool and garden. Country of garrigues and olive trees, near the beaches of the Mediterranean
- Nearby: Aigues Vives, Nîmes, Montpellier, Petite Camargue
Four independent charming guest rooms in an old barn renovated in a Provencal style, open to the Mediterranean garden and pool, near the village of Barjac. Garden, Swimming pool.
- Nearby: Barjac, Gorges de l'Ardèche, Gorges de la Cèze, Ardèche méridionale
Three guest rooms design "chic and charm" in the center of Montpellier, within a park. Near the railway station. Pool.
- Nearby: Montpellier, Palavas, Petite Camargue, Frontignan
Guest house located 15 km from Avignon, in a medieval village, an authentic vineyard house. A successful agreement between the heat of old stone and contemporary decor. Swimming pool, Jacuzzi, Massages.
- Nearby: Châteauneuf du Pape, Avignon, Vallée du Rhône, Pont du Gard
A guest room family suite with double the original decoration in the Gard Rhodanien near Chateauneuf du Pape. Swimming-pool. Dinner.
- Nearby: Tavel, Châteauneuf du Pape, Avignon, Pont du Gard
Four spacious guest rooms at Orsan in the Gard. Wellness stays. Spa, Pool.
- Nearby: Orange, Tavel, Châteauneuf du pape, Avignon
Three guest rooms in a charming Provencal farmhouse at about fifteen kilometers from Nimes, near to the Gorges du Gardon. You enjoy the quiet of the countryside in a garden planted with Provencal. Pool - Dinner.
- Nearby: Gorges du Gardon, Nimes, Uzès, Pont du Gard
Five guest rooms in a comfortable house surrounded by vineyards and olive trees. Swimming-pool.
- Nearby: La Grande Motte, Montpellier, Petite Camargue, Aigues-Mortes
A suite and two charming guest rooms in a restored nest to a small river between, between Barjac and Uzès, near the Ceze and Ardeche Gorges. Pool.
- Nearby: Barjac, Gorges de la Cèze, Gorges de l'Ardèche, Cévennes
Bed and breakfast Gard : Pont du Gard - Uzès - Nimes - Sommieres - Ceze Valley - Cevennes - Anduze - Camargue - Avignon - Beaucaire - Montpellier