convenient selection of charming B&B in Provence.
Contact the owner directly for the best rate (no commission) !
From its source in the mountains of the Cevennes, the Cèze route
128 km in the northern department of Gard flows into the Rhône in
Bagnols-sur-Ceze. Cèze is similar to the river Ardèche,
it follows a parallel path. Cèze track meanders through a landscape
of Mediterranean scrub: the narrow gorges between high limestone cliffs,
or more broadly through pleasant valleys. Some beautiful villages sow
his routes: Montclus the medieval village, Goudargues the "Venice
of the Gard", the Roque-sur-Ceze also listed village and the Cascades
Selection of Bed and breakfast near the Cèze valley
Two guest rooms and three suites, spacious and comfortable, in a superb old farm built in limestone, beautifully restored, near the Ardeche Gorges. Swimming-pool, garden.
- Nearby: Gorges de l'Ardèche, Barjac, Gorges de la Cèze, Vallée du Rhône
Three guest rooms with all comfort in Bessas near Barjac in a 17th century house lovingly restored. Magnificent view over the valley of the Cèze. table d'hote.
- Nearby: Barjac, Vallée de la Cèze, Gorges de l'Ardèche, Ardèche méridionale
Three charming guest rooms in an old house in the picturesque village of La Bastide d'Engras, Table d'hôtes and Cuisine Workshops, pool.
- Nearby: Uzès, Gorges de la Cèze, Pont du Gard, Gorges de l'Ardèche
Guest house in southern Ardèche, in a hamlet now abandoned. Three guest rooms. Dinner.
- Nearby: Gorges de l'Ardèche, Gorges de la Cèze, Barjac, Ardèche méridionale
Guest rooms in an authentic farmhouse in Saint Sauveur Cruzières in southern Ardèche on the edge of the Gard department. Herb garden, pool and guest table
- Nearby: Barjac, Gorges de l'Ardèche, Gorges de la Cèze, Ardèche méridionale
Guest house in Saint-Marcel d'Ardeche, south of the department, a location close to the departments of Drôme and Vaucluse
- Nearby: Gorges de l'Ardèche, Vallée du rhône, Gorges de la Cèze, Ardèche méridionale